      I work it the nursing field and go to college.  Becky
      From: "Blanchette Family" <newswede@...>
      Hi Becky,
          So what's your maiden name? Is Freda Zetterman married to Gordon? I remember the name John. There were 2 brothers who lived on Ringdahl Hill, well actually over that hill and across the road when I was growing up. They lived in a little house by themselves, I think. Would that be relatives of yours?
          No, Adella is another strand of Johnsons.
          Let me know what I can do to help you more. Are you coming to Midsummer June 24 and 25th this year? You'd probably meet a lot of relatives then. People tend to come back for that festival.
          Debbie
      From: "Blanchette Family" <newswede@...>
      Hello Becky,    With a name like Strid-who was your father? Maybe I can help you.... Email me back...
      Debbie Johnson Blanchette