      Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2006 6:10 AM
      Subject: Re: [maineswedishcolony] Re: hertiage and property

      Just wanted to say, "Hi"!  I have visited New Sweden a couple of times, and I live in Central Maine.  (Grandparents used to live in the St. George, Tenant's Harbor area.)  LOTS of Swedes came to visit them when I was little, and I have many fond memories of that.  (They are still both alive & well, and still have plenty of Swedish friends that visit!)
      Andersons, Skoglunds, Olsens........
      I am married, and have four kids---Nicholas, Jacob, Emma, & Kaysa.........
      My 4 year-old daughter recently had her pics taken at JC Penney while holding on to a Swedish flag, with a Dada horse by her side.......made grampa VERY happy!
      Take care,
      Britt Holmstrom-Salisbury
      Benton