      Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 5:57 PM
      Subject: [maineswedishcolony] New Sweden

      Hello,

      I read about the trajedy that happened in New Sweden.  However, Readers' Digest did a great job at conveying what a wonderful community you all have.  I have looked over the websites, and this just confirms my suspisions that New Sweden would be a wonderful place to live.  I'd love to know a lot more from the people that live there.  That's why I signed up for the email discussion group.  I loved living in Linkoping, Sweden as an exchange student.  In fact I miss the traditions, food, and enviroment.  Thanks for quenching my "home sickness" with all the pictures placed on the websites.

      Jill

      To send a message, reply to this message or send email to: maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic