      From: wx1u
      Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 6:06 PM
      Subject: Re: [maineswedishcolony] RE: swedish music

      Hi Kate,
          Tack sä mycket!"
        Living in Portland that's easy and I'll get over there soon. I wished I knew of the Historic Swedish Colony's 132nd Traditional Swedish Midsommar Celebration. I missed that one.Have you ever visited that area? I've intended to for a long time.

      Take care
      Gary Nelson

      From: maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com

      Message: 1
      Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 04:30:18 -0000
      From: "otrcat" <wx1u@...>
      Subject: Swedish music

      Hello,
      Can someone tell me where one can purchase Swedish music on cd's or
      cassettes?
      Thanks much
      Gary

      "The inherent worth and dignity of every person; Justice, equity, and
      compassion in human relations; A free and responsible search for truth and
      meaning; The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for
      all; Respect for the independent web of all existance of which we are a
      part." (UU creed)

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To send a message, reply to this message or send email to: maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com

      Yahoo! Groups Links