109Re: help!

  • barbarella19672003
    Jun 12, 2003
      --- In maineswedishcolony@yahoogroups.com, "arline ferguson"

      Oh my, you are sooo wonderful. I would appreciate it more than you
      know. We are really stuck as his first wife passed away, and I can't
      get any further than her, and I can't get any further than him
      either...there are no other older relatives left that can give me any
      more information on them either. I figured the church would have some
      records of them...
      Again, thank you so, so much. I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Michele

      <fergi@a...> wrote:
      > Hjalmar Lund lived down the road from my parents and grandparents
      home on
      > East Road. I will try to look in the church registry to see if
      they are
      > listed there. It may take a few days but I will get back to you.
      > Arline Ferguson
      > fergi@a...

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic