new member

  • siahthomas
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2001
      Is this still an active club...? I am new at
      homeschooling and have recently taken my 15 year old out of
      high school looking for support and information,
      willing to share what I have found...love doing
      research..another mainer!
    • drforgit
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2002
        Greetings home schoolers, I am very interested in
        the course of action that you have taken to keep your
        childrewn safe from the path that schools have taken. I am
        involved in an organization that is interested in keeping
        kids on the right path. If you are interested, please
        check out www.rippleffect.net or contact us at
        cowisle@... <br>Thanks