Requesting lookup Vital records from the Eastport Sentinal of Eastport, ME 1818-1900

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2008

      Does anyone have the above mention book?

      I am looking for a death listing for Diana (Zilllme) Ferris/Farris wife of John Ferris

      She died in Calais , Washington , ME on 24 May 1891.

      Also a death listing for Amelia (Chubbuck) Zelma/Zillme/Senelli) died 7 March 1874 in Princeton , Washington , ME.

      Buried in Princeton Cemetery .

      Any help appreciated.

      Thanks