1348Connecting with Descendants of Andrew Reed of Boothbay, Maine (b. 1693)

  • Scrapcat2@aol.com
    Jan 22, 2010
      Do any of you wonder if the genealogy research you are working on will ever be valuable to someone else? So often, I'm concerned that much of what I collect will never be of interest to anyone other than my wonderful cousin David Reed in Maine and my cousin here in Arizona, Betty Ramsay Osborne.

      David and I have spent the last few years communicating via e-mail. I have questions that he is able to answer from his database and I share information that is new to him. Betty and I traveled to Northern Ireland and Scotland trying to learn more about our ancestors. We have obtained enough information to successfully join the Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) and wonder if all our research would help someone else. Betty has been researching for well over 20 years and has gathered a wealth of information.

      I would like to establish a connection with other descendants of Andrew Reed of Boothbay, Maine, b. 1693 and see if we can expand our knowledge of this amazing and prolific family via e-mail.

      If you are a descendant of Andrew and Jean (Murray) Reed of Boothbay and have an interest in being part of a data-sharing group, please contact direct at Scrapcat2@...

      Other Maine names that may connect to Andrew and Jean Murray Reed include (but certainly are not limited to):

      Parsons
      Erskine (Maine and Mass.)
      Sawyer (Maine)
      Pinkham