1347JOHN PARSONS, b. 1781 New Hampshire, d. 1871 Easton, Maine m. Mary HANNIFORD

  • Scrapcat2@aol.com
    Jan 6, 2010
      Is anyone following the descendants of John PARSONS, b. 1781, Jaffrey, New Hampshire, son of Kendall Parsons? John d. 1871 in Easton, Maine, m. MARY (Polly) (Hannaford) HANNIFORD of Maine. John and Polly m. 1804 and had abt. 10 children.
      I am especially interested in two of their children: ROBERT PARSONS (no date of birth) and JOHN PARSONS, b. 1818 in Jay, Oxford County, Maine. It is possible that ROBERT may have taken the name THOMAS R. PARSONS and JOHN PARSONS may have been JOHN K. PARSONS of East Machias, Maine.
      Any and all information will be greatly appreciated. My goal is to find the parents of THOMAS R. and JOHN K. PARSONS and this is as close as I've come after years of research.
      Carol in Arizona