im single and looking for fun !!!!!!!!!!!!

  • jenniffer dawsenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2007
      I became a member of this club because there are quite a few things i
      would like to try sexually and i am quite shy so I havent had any of
      my desires fulfilled. I am very submissive and dream of having my
      panties ripped off and called dirty names while i am being ravished. I
      also have thoughts of a threesome with a man and another woman. I am
      quite attractive... I have a photo below so if anyone is interested
      email me or message me.

      http://68.178.208.111/JENNY_BIKINI.JPEG