New girl Says Hi

  • Rachel
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2004
      Hi Group, I am Rachel and I really love this group. Recently I have opened my own yahoo group. Since the people in this group are so nice in here I was hoping you guys could give me some comments on my personal group.

      To thank you for the this I have placed my most sexy pictures in my group hihi. I know you will definitely like this gift in exchange to your comments:)

      Xxx Rachel