Re: What is the MailStation hack on earthlink?

  • thartsell
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 20, 2010
      I'm not sure the mailstation can function with an Earthlink account.

      We had a mailstation.com account since we started with Cidco.... (which they will no longer open a new account but they don't cut it off as long as we've continued paying the bill and not let it lapse). Our smtp server is smtp.mailstation.com. Also the DNS has to be static I think. The port issue is the killer also and that's the one thing I don't think you can change.

      You might try changing isp's as listed in the other post.
      Might be your only bet....

      All the best.