Fwd: yahoo groups owner email

  • Patrick Forbes
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8, 2008
      Can the List Owner handle this, please?

      Please consider the environment before printing this email note.

      Patrick

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: mkdutchman2000 <mkdutchman@...>
      Date: 8 May, 2008 12:30:29  EDT (CA)
      Subject: yahoo groups owner email

      Hi,
      I am trying to get a hold of the mailstation group owner, I have a ms
      that I'm starting to have some fun with. I can not seem to contact the
      group owner, as membership has been pending for around a week! I'm
      guessing he may not check the yahoo email very often........do you
      have his alternate email address so I can contact him?

      Mel

    • donhamilton2002
      Message 2 of 3 , May 9, 2008
        > Mel