Display Mailstation

  • PM Sistemas de Pablo Montes de Oca
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 20, 2004
      Hello i am from Argentina, my inglish is not very good but I am going to deal with which they understand me.
      I am arming a reproducer of MP3 for my car and want to connect display of mailstation to winamp. Somebody has the wiring diagram.
      Thanks
      Pablo Montes de Oca
    • Neil Morrison

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 20, 2004
          I was wondering about that as well.  Is it a serial type or is it Parallel or some other type?

          Pablo,  The better thing to use is PalmAmp.  Find an older PalmIII or Palm Pro and hook it up with a serial cable to run it.  Works great if you can mount an older laptop in the trunk and control it through the serial port.  Here's a link.

          http://pdacentral.scarlet.be/palm/preview/33424.html

          Neil Morrison wrote:

          He wishes to use the display module from a MailStation as part of a homebuilt MP3 in-car player?

          Neil
          Hello i am from Argentina, my inglish is not very good but I am going to deal with which they understand me.
          I am arming a reproducer of MP3 for my car and want to connect display of mailstation to winamp. Somebody has the wiring diagram.
          Thanks
          Pablo Montes de Oca

        • donhamilton2002
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
            --- In mailstation@yahoogroups.com, "PM Sistemas de Pablo Montes de
            Oca" <pm_sistemas@y...> wrote:
            > Hello i am from Argentina, my inglish is not very good but I am
            going to deal with which they understand me.
            > I am arming a reproducer of MP3 for my car and want to connect
            display of mailstation to winamp. Somebody has the wiring diagram.
            > Thanks
            > Pablo Montes de Oca

            Goto message 38 on this message board.

            If you get the LCD display working, please post what you did.

            Thanks