[MB] Is List still active?

  • Robert Denlinger
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 1999
      Haven't heard anything from this list since I reported about a GPF in MB.
      Hummmm, just wondering ...

      Robert,
      Greenup,KY
    • Jody
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 1999
        Hi Robert,

        > Haven't heard anything from this list since I reported about a
        > GPF in MB. Hummmm, just wondering ...

        All the mailing lists I am on have been quiet lately.

        Happy Bag'n!
        Jody

        mailto:MailBag-Subscribe@...
      • Eric G.V. Fookes
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 5, 1999
          At 12:16 05/10/99 -0400, you wrote:
          >Haven't heard anything from this list since I reported about a GPF in MB.
          >Hummmm, just wondering ...

          Sorry about the silence. The Mailbag launch has kept me quite busy as I've
          been receiving up to 500 e-mails per day -- luckily, I have Mailbag to help
          me <g>. I also have several other projects going on, which means I am not
          always able to respond in a timely manner. I did, however, take not of your
          GPF message and will investigate the matter...

          Regards,
          Eric G.V. Fookes <mailbag@...>
          Mailbag Assistant: finds e-mails and archives your mailboxes
          http://www.fookes.com/mailbag/