Re: [MB] Mailbag Assistant 4.0 released

  • Manuel Diaz
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 24, 2009
      Hello Eric,

      On 2009-07-24, at 09:51 (local time here), you wrote in
      <mid:4A696816.70209@...>

      > Fookes Software is pleased to announce the release of Mailbag Assistant
      > version 4.0. The most significant changes are listed below:

      On January I sent a message to your Help Desk informing that <<since
      version 4.0.34.11 The Bat! has a "New message base index for support
      message base files larger than 2G bytes and possibility to have
      multiple user flags". This causes MBA to misread almost always the
      Read status. An update fixing this issue would be most welcomed.>>

      I'm afraid, this issue is still there.

      --
      Best regards,
      M. Diaz
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 24, 2009
        Hi Manuel,

        > On January I sent a message to your Help Desk informing that <<since
        > version 4.0.34.11 The Bat! has a "New message base index for support
        > message base files larger than 2G bytes and possibility to have
        > multiple user flags". This causes MBA to misread almost always the
        > Read status. An update fixing this issue would be most welcomed.>>
        >
        > I'm afraid, this issue is still there.

        I tested the latest update of The Bat! and was not able to reproduce the
        issue you reported. Hence no change in the way Mailbag Assistant handle
        those files.

        --
        Regards,

        Eric Fookes