Uninstall Mailbag Assistant trial first, before installing purchased version?

  • Steve LaMantia
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hi.

      I just purchased and downloaded Mailbag Assistant v 3.2.

      Simple question: I already have the trial version of 3.2
      installed. Must I uninstall that first, before installing
      the purchased version, or can I just install the purchased
      version over the trial version?

      Thanks.

      -- Steve

      P.S. This is by far the #1 item on the list of Things
      Software Developers Never Tell Us But Instead Like To
      Make Us Always Have To Ask. ;-)
    • Eric G.V. Fookes
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2003
        Hi Steve,

        You can do it either way. Perhaps you might want to remove the trial
        version if you installed it in the default suggested folder, which has the
        word "trial" in it. Other than that "issue", the registered version of
        Mailbag will work just fine of you install it over the trial version (make
        sure it's not running when you do that).

        --Eric