Re: [mailart] question regarding A4

  • pete spence
    Message 1 of 31 , Oct 1, 2000

      >--- pete spence <spenvis@...> wrote:
      > > Come to think of it, I didn't understand measure for
      >Mapuche call.
      >J>D>
      >Sorry we're so daft and all. Can't convert metric
      >either. Lot good it did for our space program, Spence.

      jaqiuiui,,do me a favour don't place the aboves as something i said its
      intrusive... i'm not not interested in space programs and it should be said
      i completely understand the measure of the Mapuche call!! it is not right to
      place your silliness into the mouths of others//pete spence

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • pete spence
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 1, 2000
        >Thanks for the help guys. :) I have some A4 paper I bought during my last
        >trip to Paris so I'm more prepared than I knew. I just didn't know it was
        >called A4. Guess there's not a darned thing keeping me from getting busy on
        >that project now so I suppose I'd best go do that. :) Thanks.
        >Patsy
        >"We write to taste life twice..." Anais Nin

        hope to see works flowing around the network now you have paper!!!!!//pete
        spence

        http://profiles.msn.com