Introduction and some questions.

  • supalomo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2012
      Hi everybody. I'm happy being accepted.Yesterday my cousin, Maria, sent
      your link and I liked your mail art projects a lot.

      Just a question : are they all active? I would like to work about
      corn, identity. They are all very interesting, really. But I could work
      in those for now.

      I am a psychologist and adore painting. Thanks and a happy day

      Rgds

      Susana