Looking to get back into mail art

  • ldaniels275
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 19, 2012
      Hi All,

      I dabbled in a bit of mailart a few years back and now my life is settling down after uni I'm looking to get involved again = can anyone recommend any good lists or groups in the UK for me to get involved?

      Thanks,

      Laura
    • GRAHAM MCANDREWS
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 19, 2012
        Hi Laura IOUMA is the main one tht I am aware of in UK Maggie

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 20, 2012
          Thanks!

          I'm requested to join so fingers crossed I'll be back into the Mail art circle before I know it :)

          --- In mailart@yahoogroups.com, GRAHAM MCANDREWS <graham.mcandrews@...> wrote:

          > Hi Laura IOUMA is the main one tht I am aware of in UK Maggie
          >

          > ________________________________

        • GRAHAM MCANDREWS
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 24, 2012
            Hi Laura I would love to show mailart at the gallery here in Doncaster I wonder if there is some way of doing that? Thanks Maggie

            I dabbled in a bit of mailart a few years back and now my life is settling down after uni I'm looking to get involved again = can anyone recommend any good lists or groups in the UK for me to get involved?

            Thanks,

            Laura

          • demetrios coutarelli
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 24, 2012