CALL FOR VISUAL POETRY / MAILART / FLUXUS

  • keithbuchholzart
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 10:56 PM
      CALL FOR VISUAL POETRY, PUBLICATIONS, and MAIL ART USING TEXT.
      " WRITE NOW: ARTISTS AND LETTERFORMS"
      I've been asked to curate an exhibition of visual poetry for
      The Chicago Office of Tourism and Culture.
      Please send works in all their forms, Visual Poetry, Asemic Writing, Publications, Mail Art,
      Objects, … Anything Text Based or using Text as a point of departure.

      Venue: The Chicago Rooms Galleries of the Chicago Cultural Center, Chicago Illinois.
      These public galleries are visited by thousands of people per year,
      and are one of the Primary public exhibition spaces in downtown Chicago.
      Following the Exhibition all work will become part of
      a large public archive project in Chicago.

      DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS : SEPTEMBER 15, 2011
      Opening: Friday, September 30, 5.30 - 7.30
      Exhibit runs Through January 8th, 2012

      SEND TO :
      "WRITE NOW" VISUAL POETRY
      Keith A. Buchholz / Curator
      c/o Nathan Mason, Chicago Rooms
      The Chicago Cultural Center
      78 E. Washington Street
      Chicago, IL 60602 USA
    • demetrios coutarelli
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 2011
        THANK YOU BUT I ALREADY SEND YOU DONT TAKE IT?

        --- Στις Δευτ., 08/08/11, ο/η keithbuchholzart <keith9963@...> έγραψε: