Call for Mail Art: Positivity/Negativity

  • Lin
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2010
      Send by mail a postcard or other mail piece in the technique of your choice focusing on the positives and negatives in your life. Besides visual art, it can also be a written piece (poem on a postcard for example).

      No Larger than 5x7 inches please

      Any technique

      Deadline December 31, 2011
      Documentation: all pieces will be documented in a blog, http://mailartistic.blogspot.com

      I will return artworks IF return postage (if non US postage from your country is OK) and a return address is included. PLEASE include also your email address so that I can let you know your piece has arrived.
      Each piece will also receive a small art piece by me.

      Questions? email rhodyart@...

      Mail art to:
      Lin Collette
      Positivity/Negativity