Mysteria Poste

  • elgin52
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2010
      The latest mailing of the Paint Rock River Valley Postal Authority has been returned to sender. If you desire to continue receiving mailings from The Authority please contact me or post your address.
    • daniel de culla
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
        Yes, I want to continue receiving mailngs.
        Daniel de Cullá
        Pobox 3039
        09080-Burgos (Spain)
        Blessed be¡

        ________________________________
        The latest mailing of the Paint Rock River Valley Postal Authority has been returned to sender. If you desire to continue receiving mailings from The Authority please contact me or post your address.

      • jaime dosan
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 2, 2010
          Ok!

          My address:

          Caixa Postal 403
          79005-970
          Campo Grande - MS
          Brasil

          Tanks,
          Jaime Dosan

          The latest mailing of the Paint Rock River Valley Postal Authority has been returned to sender. If you desire to continue receiving mailings from The Authority please contact me or post your address.

        • David-Baptiste Chirot
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 3, 2010
            Yesss!!! and --thank you!!
            my address:

            David Baptiste Chirot
            740 N 29 #108
            Milwaukee, WI
            53208
            usa

            To: mailart@yahoogroups.com
            From: jaimedosan@...
            Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:50:36 -0800
            Subject: Re: [mailart] Mysteria Poste

            De: elgin52 <ecarver01@...>

            Para: mailart@yahoogroups.com

            Data: Segunda-feira, 1 de Fevereiro de 2010, 16:57

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 3, 2010
              Oops!!!
              My adrress:
              Jaime Dosan
              Caixa Postal 40379002-970Campo Grande - MSBrasil
              Thank you!

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 3, 2010
                Oops!!!
                My adrress: