newbie

  • laura
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5, 2007
      laura from florida,recycle artist, how do i play
    • annie
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 5, 2007
        --- In mailart@yahoogroups.com, "laura" <ifunkyluke@...> wrote:

        > laura from florida,recycle artist, how do i play
        Laura, just jump in!
        You'll find m-a calls in the messages, and there's a member contact
        list in the database.
        best, Annie - the Netherlands
      • Pat
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 13, 2007
          Hi!

          I wanted to invite you to a mail art project that I currently am working on. I will send you
          something in return.

          Check out http://themoreichange.blogspot.com to see the latest entries in the mail art
          call!

          Take Part! It's Art! Take Part!

          The theme is: the more i change, the more i remain the same

          medium or technique: all

          deadline: November 1, 2007

          The work IS displayed at: http://themoreichange.blogspot.com

          Mail work to:

          stevenspat
          6684 East Lake Road
          Auburn, NY 13021
          USA

          or e-mail entries (300 dpi if possible) to: themoreichange@...

          THANKS FOR YOUR TIME!

          (works will not be returned but displayed and compiled into a catalog for
          participants)

          --- In mailart@yahoogroups.com, "annie" <hans-bodelier-echt@...> wrote:

          > --- In mailart@yahoogroups.com, "laura" <ifunkyluke@> wrote:
          > >
          > > laura from florida,recycle artist, how do i play
          > Laura, just jump in!
          > You'll find m-a calls in the messages, and there's a member contact
          > list in the database.
          > best, Annie - the Netherlands

        • laura campanelli
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 14, 2007
            thank you so much, i will do.. love the blog..peace laura

            Pat <stevenspat00@...> wrote: Hi!