Postal Press Update: Reserve Issue #2 &Come Look At All The Newly Submitted Art On My Blog! (long)

  • serendipity
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2006
      Issue #2 of the Postal Press is in the works!!! This month's issue will have more fun supplies and articles that I know will inspire you! Now is the time to reserve yourself a copy. This issue will go to print on June 25th and because of its handmade nature…I am limiting production again. If you want to reserve a copy, please send your name and address as soon as possible. (Once its complete and I can get a good read on the cost of postage I will let you know the cost. But now is the time to reserve a copy!) You may email me at: serendipityartist@..., but naturally I would prefer some mail art!

      Serendipity
      PO Box 46035
      Eden Prairie, MN 55344

      If you would like to write an article for an upcoming issue, please let me know. I am looking for pieces on ATCs, altered books, 3D mail art and anything else that might appeal to a paper artist. If you haven’t seen the zine you can read all about it on my blog, www.serendipityart.squarespace.com. Visit soon!

      Also, I've uploaded pics on to my blog of all the awesome art and envelopes I've received...you really should check it out...I'm looking forward to getting more envelopes back and plan to use them to ship issue #3 in July. I still have a few packets left for the envelope call if anyone wants one...I have about 6...so let me know quick if you want one! (I may make more if people are interested...so send me an email...and don't forget your address.) Thanks!