Ready For Shipping -- The Postal Press

  • serendipity
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      It’s DONE…the first issue of The Postal Press is complete and being re-printed…we had a major glitch in Sundays printing, but all is well now! If you’d like a copy, now is the time to stake your claim. The cost of the zine is as follows”

      Continental US
      Paypal $8.50
      Money Order $8.00

      UK & Europe
      Paypal Only $9.75

      Canada
      Paypal $8.75
      Money Order $8.25

      Anywhere Else
      Paypal Only $10.25

      If you send via paypal, send to my email address: serendipityartist@...

      If you sent via money order, send to:
      Serendipity
      PO Box 46035
      Eden Prairie, MN 55344

      I’m a little surprised at the number of people who pre-ordered and paid for an issue… so there are only a few copies left. (Since these are very, very handmade…I am not currently planning on printing more of this issue.) So if you want a copy, send me an email ASAP and I will place it on hold for 5 days while waiting for your payment. If international, I will wait 8 days.

      The next issue is in process right now…so if you’d like to pre-order one of those, that’s fine…and pre-payment is appreciated. If you want to be added to the next swap list…you can do that now as well. Just send a piece of mail art to my PO Box … be your address is legible and you will appear on the next list. The June issue will be ready for shipping on 15.

      Lastly….I am looking for writers for the next several issues…on topics like…mail art swapping, round robins, letterboxing, digital collage, great personal blogs, supply favorites, favorite mail artists, mail art: art or craft?…and the list goes on and on and on.. If you want to write, send me an email! OR if you just want to send some artwork…I would love that as well.

      Thanks!

      Seren