Inauguration

  • majj@inm.es
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
      El Taller de Zenón tiene el placer de anunciar el nuevo sitio en internet.
      Podras disfrutar los contenidos habituales, ahora sin la molesta publicidad.
      La galeria de trabajos de nuestra actual convocatoria "Self Portrait in the mirror-CD", está tambien disponible.
      Te recuerdo que sigue abierta la convocatoria "Open Theme" de intercambio, sin fecha limite.
      Esperamos tu visita. Gracias.

      El Taller de Zenón has the pleasure of announcing the new site in Internet.
      You will be able to enjoy the habitual contents, now without the troublesome advertising.
      The gallery of works of our current project " Self Portrait in the mirror-CD ", is also available.
      I you remember that there remain opened the project "Open Theme" of interchange, without deadline.
      We wait for your visit. Thank you.

      :- #)) Saludos de Zenón

      Visita El Taller de Zenón en :
      http://www.eltallerdezenon.com

      Exposición de pinturas de Miguel Jimenez "Zenón"en :
      http://www.eltallerdezenon.com/paint.htm

    • michael leigh
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
        A very nice website, with inter-active galleries to
        explore. Good to see so many portraits of mail
        artists- often wondered what they looked like!

        A strange looking bunch!

        Michael

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/pkgkPB/SOnJAA/Zx0JAA/fuDrlB/TM

        > + MAIL ART DOCUMENTATION AND PROJECTS:
        > http://www.crosses.net +
        > + MAIL ART FORUMS: http://mailartforums.crosses.net
        > +

        =====
        It's another blog! http://flobberlob.blogspot.com/

      • pete spence
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 2, 2005
          folks, i'll be in these cities through last half of june
          through first half of july...anyone in rome/zurich/prague/amsterdam
          would like to set up a meeting let me know and i'll
          e-mail more precise dat of where and when///pete spence