Stacy Stewart Smith Gallery/ Showing Animal Rights Oriented Artist/ Mailing List

  • haroldluvsmaude@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2005
      Hello Everyone,
      Sorry to send you all a group e-mail, but I work at an art gallery (Stacy
      Stewart Smith) and I participate in some of the shows. We just started a mailing
      list to mail out gallery cards to let people know when a new show is going on.

      For some of the animal organizations I e-mailed, I did that because all of
      the artwork I do for shows is animal rights oriented, so I thought you may be
      interested.
      For some of the arts organiztions and artists I e-mailed, I thought I would
      alert you of a new gallery to let you know about.
      If any of you would like to be on the mailing list, please e-mail me your
      physical mailing address.
      Thank you!
      Victoria Booth
      www.stacystewartsmith.net