RE: [mailart]new address

  • pete spence
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2005
      Adding to the below we are now unpacking
      and enjoying the fine tropical weather
      pete spence

      >just taking this moment between packing
      >to say ...after the 17th december
      >our new address will be:
      >pete spence/norma pearse
      >13 konda crt.
      >ocean shores
      >n.s.w. 2463
      >australia
      >
      >finallleee sorted out things
      >and got a house etc etc
      >pete spence
      >

      >Archiv, Files, Calendar, Polls, Links, Database and Chat about Mail Art in
      >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mailart

    • Amo Musoke
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2005
        Hi pete I still dont get what you guys do exactly.
        Well iam just starting into the art industyry at the moment Iam trying a hand
        at Batics but worring enough I havent got the basic material ,Iam still on the rudimentary tool if you guys by any chance help me out I would be so greatful , lating me know how I can access the material.
        ps. Iam in Uganda East Africa
        Thnx buddy for your time.

        pete spence <spenvis@...> wrote:

        Adding to the below we are now unpacking
        and enjoying the fine tropical weather
        pete spence

        >just taking this moment between packing
        >to say ...after the 17th december
        >our new address will be:
        >pete spence/norma pearse
        >13 konda crt.
        >ocean shores
        >n.s.w. 2463
        >australia
        >
        >finallleee sorted out things
        >and got a house etc etc
        >pete spence
        >

        >Archiv, Files, Calendar, Polls, Links, Database and Chat about Mail Art in
        >http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mailart

        + MAIL ART DOCUMENTATION AND PROJECTS: http://www.crosses.net +
        + MAIL ART FORUMS: http://mailartforums.crosses.net +

      • Amo Musoke
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 3, 2005

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 3, 2005
            uganda should be a tad warmer than where i am..though its around 30 c and
            humid as hell
            today...yesterday my son and i took time off and took our canoes into the
            swamplands
            in the rainforest here kept coming around corners and thinking wait we've
            been here
            before seems the swamps get yer directionals all mucky anyway we found our
            way out after a couple of hours just before the mossies invaded..
            hell i don't know what us guys do neither though i'm tickled
            it may be an industry!!! pete