FLOSS No. 2

  • Hunfry Hunchbucket
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2004
      Send ten
      yes thats 10
      pages
      to the next
      issue of assembling
      F L O S S

      Size- 21 x 15cm . folded and stapled it will be. work on both sides if you
      wish. prefered infact!

      no heavy collage, card or attachments please.

      theme of FLUXUS

      send to- FLOSS
      33, Shipbrook Road, Rudheath , Cheshire, CW9 7EX U.k.

      http://flobberlob.blogspot.com/

      http://A1scrapmetal.blogspot.com/
    • sylverbuns@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 10, 2004
        Hi Michael...something in the post to you Tuesday? ( Monday a
        holiday...Columbus Day). Not sure if it fits criteria but it's what I've got.
        Best always,
        Syl

      • michael leigh
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 10, 2004
          Thanks Syl. Only need one more participant for SQUINT
          2 now. Who's going to be next?

          Michael

          --- sylverbuns@... wrote:

          ---------------------------------
          Hi Michael...something in the post to you Tuesday? (
          Monday a
          holiday...Columbus Day). Not sure if it fits criteria
          but it's what I've got.
          Best always,
          Syl

          Archiv, Files, Calendar, Polls, Links, Database and
          Chat about Mail Art in
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mailart
          + MAIL ART DOCUMENTATION AND PROJECTS:
          http://www.crosses.net +
          + MAIL ART FORUMS: http://mailartforums.crosses.net +
          More about Mail Art:
          http://c.webring.com/hub?ring=mailart

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

          Terms of Service.

          =====
          It's another blog! http://flobberlob.blogspot.com/

        • sylverbuns@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 11, 2004
            Michael, will get it out soon as post is open...hope in time for #2...if
            not, then whenever.
            Hugs to all,
            Syl

          • sylverbuns@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 11, 2004
              Michael..you said "Squint"...you did mean Floss?

            • michael leigh
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 11, 2004
                I probabaly did mean FLOSS. I don't know what I'm
                talking about half the time. its the old brain cells -
                decaying at a rapid rate. sorry.

                Michael