Minden

  • Geert De Decker
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2004
      Hey Pete,

      Are you back home now?
      Man, we missed you Monday morning for saying "goodbeye and see you
      again". I had a hell of a time in Minden and wished I was still there
      with you, Vanci, Peter and John. The "die hards" in Mail-Art, come
      first leave last. And certainly would love to visit you and David
      Dellafiora in Australia. Hope to hear from you.
      Your friend.

      Geert
      Sztuka Fabryka
    • pete spence
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2004
        >Hey Shorty, yep got back home after the meeting i had in Hamburg
        maybe i left that morning early because i was anxious to get to Hamburg
        and work with Klaus Peter Dencker on the visual poetry book he is doing
        left me a lot of work to do on the Australian section whyche i've been
        concentrating on since i got back,,really enjoyed your energy and the mad
        smile,,,Vanci and John were great...the important part was for me to
        physikally
        meet other Mail-Artists,,,well when we get set up here with a house again
        i'm sure making certain i invite you to Australia no problems...good to hear
        from you//pete spence
        >Hey Pete,
        >
        >Are you back home now?
        >Man, we missed you Monday morning for saying "goodbeye and see you
        >again". I had a hell of a time in Minden and wished I was still there
        >with you, Vanci, Peter and John. The "die hards" in Mail-Art, come
        >first leave last. And certainly would love to visit you and David
        >Dellafiora in Australia. Hope to hear from you.
        >Your friend.
        >
        >Geert
        >Sztuka Fabryka

        SEEK: Now with over 50,000 dream jobs! Click here:
        http://ninemsn.seek.com.au?hotmail