Ryosuke Cohen in Germany and News about Operation Mankind

  • H. Braumueller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      Hi Friends,

      Ryosuke Cohen from Japan (Brain Cell) will come to Germany visiting some
      Mail Artists during August for perform some Mail Artist Portraits. He will
      stay two days at my studio from 4 to 5 of August in Hamburg, Germany.

      On Tuesday, 5th of August we will do a meeting with some more mail
      artists! If you want to join us, you are welcome!
      For more details, please contact me!

      For those of you participating in my mail art project
      "<http://www.lbk-hh.de/orga/kunst/mailart.htm>OPERATION MANKIND" the show
      will be open at 26 September at the hospitality corporation LBK, here in
      Hamburg! At that time the documentation will be online at
      http://mankind.crosses.net publishing all the works and an introduction
      from Clemente Padin about the project.

      Greetings,

      Hans Braumüller