zines

  • Damian Michaels
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      I know a lot of people on this list have zine collections with extra
      copies of some. I am after back issues from various publications and
      hope some people here may be able to help me out ? If you have any
      spare copies of any of the following publications and want to make a
      trade or sell, please email me privately. Thanks,

      - Damian
      ______________

      The zines / magazines I am after are:

      Raw Vision Magazine: issues 1,3 & 4
      The Gleaner: issue 1
      Spunk: issues 1 - 6
      The Studio: issues 1 - 9, & issues 12,14,16 & 17
      Malefact: issue 6
      Drawing Blood: issue 3
      Spectrum (Fantastic Arts magazine): issues 1,2,3,4,6,7 & 9
      Fecus: issues 1,2,3,5,6
      Death Ship: issue 1

      _______________

      ART VISIONARY MAGAZINE
      Is the professionally printed art journal featuring the very best in
      International Fantastic, Visionary, Outsider & Surrealist art... Each
      new issue is packed with important feature articles and interviews
      with all your favorite artists - with added glossy colour pages,
      resource contact addresses and much much more... Art Visionary is a
      must-have publication for collectors, artists, curators, art
      directors and enthusiasts everywhere !

      THE COLLECTION ART VISIONARY
      Australia's most important major collection of Visionary art.

      For further information and prices:

      Damian Michaels
      Director - Editor - Artist

      ART VISIONARY