Urban 75 ezine

  • kiyotei
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
      Hey kids,

      An excellent article about the dark science that is the lifestyle
      choice of some netizens:

      http://www.urban75.com/Mag/troll.html

      enjoy your sandbox kiddies.

      kiyotei
      (no soup for you)
    • jacqui disler
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2002
        Hi Kiyotei,
        I didn't know anything about this so thanks. I
        really don't know what's not done I guess if you are
        hungry you don't ask Charles Henry for Sugar Pops. You
        really speak great walloon maybe someday I'll
        translate it..got my grammar recently. Is it a rule no
        one ever speaks to anyone directly about nothing
        except mailart.
        Talk about "Eyes Wide Shut" But it would be nice to
        know
        about Rusty Troller he could be rich or something
        maybe even buy mailart from us. I'm frought with
        indecision who to sell my mailart to...I don't like
        soup anyway too post-modern like Stanley Tigerman..or
        was it Robert Ventura. Say hi to YOSHKA when you
        google.
        Love,
        Jacqui

        --- kiyotei <kiyotei@...> wrote:
        > Hey kids,
        >
        > An excellent article about the dark science that is
        > the lifestyle
        > choice of some netizens:
        >
        > http://www.urban75.com/Mag/troll.html
        >
        > enjoy your sandbox kiddies.
        >
        > kiyotei
        > (no soup for you)

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • kiyotei
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 2, 2002
          JacKey,

          Billy the Hund is beautiful. His glowing coat of many colors inspires
          me to draw today.

          Saw your name of the "Bad Bunny" list.

          Do you still do mailart or do you just rail against it now?

          kiyotei will send something your way in the next few days via karma
          post. Don't eat it - it contains sulfites and amalgamites.

          Take care dearie - keep up your poetic self-abuse - you won't grow
          hair on your palms, I promise.

          Your buddie under the bridge,

          kiyotei
          (hairy pawz)
        • jacqui disler
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 2, 2002
            You dirty dog,
            I could rail against postal rates. It cost
            $6.40 to send a CD to the UK today FIRST CLASS. I know
            all you artists think the writing is masturbation so
            I'll try to complete a number of them. You always say
            you'll send something Kiyotei and you never do. But
            I'm
            not afriad of the electronic new frontier of mailart.
            If it's in an electrical banana it will square with
            the great pink crustacean. Anyway who wants to go to
            the third rail and put their tongue up against..well
            maybe I do need communion. Burn your brazels, dearie.
            Under the viaduct I hope you get flooded with requests
            for more.
            Hot Chili,
            Jackieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

            iyotei@...> wrote:
            > JacKey,
            >
            > Billy the Hund is beautiful. His glowing coat of
            > many colors inspires
            > me to draw today.
            >
            > Saw your name of the "Bad Bunny" list.
            >
            > Do you still do mailart or do you just rail against
            > it now?
            >
            > kiyotei will send something your way in the next few
            > days via karma
            > post. Don't eat it - it contains sulfites and
            > amalgamites.
            >
            > Take care dearie - keep up your poetic self-abuse -
            > you won't grow
            > hair on your palms, I promise.
            >
            > Your buddie under the bridge,
            >
            > kiyotei
            > (hairy pawz)

            http://sbc.yahoo.com
          • BFM
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 3, 2002
              The Rusty Troller (Trawler?) I know turned out not to
              be rich. Holly Golightly was better off with Fred
              anyway. How 'bout that Mr. Yunioshi?

              And yes, I think it's possible to trash mail art. Also
              to mail art trash.

              --- jacqui disler <jaquijade@...> wrote:
              > Hi Kiyotei,
              > I didn't know anything about this so thanks.
              > really don't know what's not done I guess if you are
              > hungry you don't ask Charles Henry for Sugar Pops.
              > You
              > really speak great walloon maybe someday I'll
              > translate it..got my grammar recently. Is it a rule
              > no
              > one ever speaks to anyone directly about nothing
              > except mailart.
              > Talk about "Eyes Wide Shut" But it would be nice to
              > know
              > about Rusty Troller he could be rich or something
              > maybe even buy mailart from us. I'm frought with
              > indecision who to sell my mailart to...I don't like
              > soup anyway too post-modern like Stanley
              > Tigerman..or
              > was it Robert Ventura. Say hi to YOSHKA when you
              > google.
              > Love,
              > Jacqui

              > --- kiyotei <kiyotei@...> wrote:
              > > Hey kids,
              > >
              > > An excellent article about the dark science that
              > is
              > > the lifestyle
              > > choice of some netizens:
              > >
              > > http://www.urban75.com/Mag/troll.html
              > >
              > > enjoy your sandbox kiddies.
              > >
              > > kiyotei
              > > (no soup for you)

              > http://sbc.yahoo.com

              > + MAIL ART DOCUMENTATION AND PROJECTS:
              > http://www.crosses.net +
              > + MAIL ART FORUMS: http://mailartforums.crosses.net
              > +

              > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • jacqui disler
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 3, 2002
                BFM,
                You bad bunny. this is really a good list with
                cheap postal addresses..lots. I just sent you a card
                BFM not original but in tune with the Lotto murders
                from that movie the Element of Crime. Well now we have
                something we can point to and copy for any newbies. I
                looked at the list and except for the ones I don't
                know it looks like an almost guarranteed return for
                anyone sending out stuff blind.
                Want a pensil,
                Jacqui