Hi

  • SoloFenris
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 26, 1999
      Hi, my name is Jeff. I am 24 and have been
      playing Mahj for about six months now. I play mostly
      Japanese rules but Chinese standard is no problem either.
      For those of you interested in a twist, download the
      demo of Isle of Four Winds: Rune War. You can get it
      on download.com You can play standard Mahj or pick
      one of nine wizards and compete for territories. The
      tiles in your hand dictate what type of spells you can
      cast and the monsters you can release on the other
      players. Winning a hand of Mahj is what builds up your
      spell power also. I really like it and I encourage you
      to check it out.
    • Kim_C_25
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 12, 1999
        Hi all...I am learning this game and I was wondering about the "Chow" buttons. They have it set 3 ways: Chow**; *Chow*; and **Chow.<br><br>What is the difference? Thanks.