Chicago Mah Jongg

  • aidangilbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2004
      Greetings. I am posting to let people know of a new Yahoo group for
      NMJL mah jongg players in and around Chicago, Illinois.

      It is my goal to develope a civil, non-commercial network of Chicago-
      area mah jongg players to disseminate information, tournament
      schedules, information about social games, etc. This only works if
      we have lots of people -- so if you live in the Chicago area and play
      NMJL mah jongg, please, please, please join us. Thank you.

      Aidan Gilbert