Mah Jongg Instruction in New York City

  • manhattanmahjonggclub
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 5, 2001
      Hi Everyone,<br><br>I'm a new member and live on
      the Upper East side of Manhattan. I have played Mah
      Jongg for over 30 years and I recently began teaching
      women who never played mah jongg or women who haven't
      played in 30 years. The class consists of 5 lessons,
      21/2 hrs each, in my home with 4 or 5 women at a time.
      Mah Jongg is becoming a popular game once again with
      many baby boomers. If anyone who lives in New York
      City and is interested in learning Mah Jongg please
      e-mail me at mahjonggteacher@... Thank you, Linda
    • jean713
      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 3, 2001
        I just recently moved to a new city and would like to find some folks to play mah-jongg with. Any suggestions on how to go about it?