Mah Jongg by Nels Anderson

  • IainDodd@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      I am new to this group so apologies if this is not a subject covered by the
      group.

      I am very much into this game.

      There are a lot of additional tile sets available.

      A lot of them have a file name in the MJTILXXX.ZIP range but a lot of
      individual numbers above MJTIL441.ZIP appear to be missing.

      The highest number I have found is MJTIL809.ZIP

      Is there a listing anywhere giving details of the tile sets for each MJTIL
      number?

      Thanks

      Iain Dodd