Mah jongg download

  • lukesixtynineuk <lukesixtynine@hotmail.c
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2003
      Hi all,
      does anyone know where I can download a copy (preferably free) of a
      computer version of Mah jongg?
      Many thanks
      Luke
    • Jean
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2003
        I haven't found any free versions of the game. Good luck finding one. If you do find one post the info here.
        Jean
        "lukesixtynineuk <lukesixtynine@...>" <lukesixtynine@...> wrote:Hi all,
        does anyone know where I can download a copy (preferably free) of a
        computer version of Mah jongg?
        Many thanks
        Luke

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Yaaziel
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2003
          try prgrams listed at www.sloperama.com or
          www.majongnews.com

          I don't believe there are any freeware ones, but there
          are some shareware ones that you can play in a limited
          form. There's one for Mac that's free, I think.

          oh, and these are for the real mah jong, not the
          tile-matching game.

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com