want to learn game...

  • wendywitch392000 <wendywitch392000@yahoo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2002
      i brought this game for my dad , thought it was like the pc
      game but its much more ....... looking for someone to teach me ...
      is any one out there interested in having a
      student.

      wendywitch
    • Yaaziel
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 11, 2002
        check out www.sloperama.com to find rules books and
        resourse on the many ways of playing. Gives links to
        find other players, too.

        Where are you geographically? I would love to teach,
        but I doubt you are in New England.

        Bill

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com