RE: [magnifiers] Ai Squared

  • Kees Toxope�s
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 19, 2001
      Hi all,

      I'll bet that that product VisualScan or VocalScan is no very usefull for
      me. I have to use many mathematical formulas and it's already dificult to
      get them in Word or other format. You can use the Equation Editor which
      makes it a whole lot easier. But you can't use speech with it (perhaps for
      the next version of ZoomText).

      Greetings Kees

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 19, 2001
        Bert Ebbe wrote:

        >I agree this looks interesting enough. Knowing VisAbility, I personally
        >always expected ZoomText Xtra level 3 to be the sum of Level 2 + Visability,
        >but this announcement suggests that a new separate product will come into
        >the market.

        In my opinion it would be much more user friendly to implement a
        scanning application as an integrated part of ZX (level 3). Launching
        this application only as a separate product would be an unpleasant surprise.

        Regards,
        Bas

        --
        Bas E. Cancrinus <bas@...>
        Product Manager RepTrack (TM) <http://www.reptrack.nl>
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 19, 2001
          Launching it as a separate product would allow people who do not use ZT to
          purchase it without having to spend all the extra money to buy ZT level 1
          and 2. Like everyone else here, I'm wondering when (if) it will be
          available.

          Jen

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 19, 2001
            Jen_J@... writes:

            << Like everyone else here, I'm wondering when (if) it will be
            available >>

            My hope is that Ai Squared will be forth coming and honest about this. They
            have been disapointing me on this score.
          • Haverp@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 20, 2001
              Why does Ai Squared, which monitors this list and leave direct inquiries
              unanswered, continue to refuse answer questions about visual scan's release?

              Why doesn't a company like Ai Squared have the integrety to communicate
              honestly with thier custormers? Perhaps the management of Ai Squared is in
              dire need of taking courses in business ethics.

              Greg
            • Robert Shelly
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 20, 2001
                Ditto!!!