Re: [magnifiers] ZoomText Xtra 7.06 Released

  • Ilias Bennani
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13, 2001
      Hi.

      How do I remowe that win2k display driver as mentioned in an earlier mail?
      I've been pooking around all the nem meu items in ZT after making the
      upgrade, but I cannot find such a feature.

      Thanx in advance. *smile*

      ==
      Ilias Bennani - ilias@... ICQ: 5373155
      Stockholm (Farsta), Sweden. Mobile: +46 (0)708 44 10 80

      Fax and voicemail: +46 (0)8 598 29 222.