RE: [magnifiers] ZoomText Xtra 7.06 Released

  • Shawn Warren
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 13, 2001
      Dear Keates,

      Please refer to the following link to for instructions on how to resolve
      hotkey conflicts.

      http://www.aisquared.com/kbase/zx/zx7faq.htm#hotkey%20conflict

      I've emailed you directly regarding the trial period problem.

      Regards,

      Shawn Warren
      Ai Squared
      P.O. Box 669
      Manchester Center, Vermont 05255, USA
      Tel 802-362-3612
      FAX 802-362-1670
      mailto:swarren@...
      http://www.aisquared.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 13, 2001
        Hi.

        How do I remowe that win2k display driver as mentioned in an earlier mail?
        I've been pooking around all the nem meu items in ZT after making the
        upgrade, but I cannot find such a feature.

        Thanx in advance. *smile*

        ==
        Ilias Bennani - ilias@... ICQ: 5373155
        Stockholm (Farsta), Sweden. Mobile: +46 (0)708 44 10 80

        Fax and voicemail: +46 (0)8 598 29 222.