RE: [magnifiers] newbie

  • Yolanda Phelan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2001
      Aloha Barbie and Anja!
      Barbie your off to a good start joining this magnifiers listserve group, It has helped me a lot.

      As for support your contact with Anja is super.
      Lets keep in touch I will e-mail you. We must reserve this
      site for technical questions.

      Thank you Anja for your kind words, You have come a long ways Baby. Helping the blind community is now my purpose in life.
      Landa