RE: [magnifiers] FW: defragging your system

  • Yolanda Phelan
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 15, 2001
      Aloha!
      Peter thank you for your answer now I have another one.
      Do I shut down my Zoomtex before I install end it all?

      Landa

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15, 2001
        Hi Landa,

        No there is no need to shut down ZoomText before installing the program.
        After launching the program you get a list with programs, that are running
        on your system. Click on zx2 and click on the Protect button, Click on zx16
        and click on the Protect button. This will Protect ZoomText from shutting
        down after pressing the End It All button.

        BTW: thank you very much for mentioning this program in the group. It is a
        very useful program for ending processes on your PC. This can prevent
        installation problems and errors during burning CD's.

        Group members who are interested in the program can download the program
        (only 392 KB) by clicking on the link below:

        http://hotfiles.zdnet.com/cgi-bin/texis/swlib/hotfiles/downloading.html?DispCategory=Utilities&DispSubcategory=System+Utilities&DispTitle=PC+Magazine+Extra%27s+EndItAll&refresh_url=ftp%3A%2F%2Fzdftp%2Ezdnet%2Ecom%2Fpub%2Fprivate%2FsWlIB%2Futilities%2Fsystem%5Futilities%2Fenditall%2Ezip&Fcode=0011NB&Category=utilities&Subcategory=system%5Futilities

        Regards Peter Verhoeven