Ie Promlem

  • Haverp@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2012
      I had to do a system restore on my Vista destop with Zoomtext 9.1. This
      process installined IE7. How can I upgrade back to IE8. I don't want to go
      to IE9. If I install IE 9 and then hide the update, will the system
      revert to IE 8 or all the way back to IE7? Thanks for your help, it is
      desperately needed.

      /greg

    • Haverp@aol.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 2012