RE: [magnifiers] ZoomText changes the magnification...

  • John Cunniff
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2012
      Greg,

      No, my friend does not need saved application. But, next time when I go
      there, I can either turn off the application or remove the application so,
      she won't get confused by a different magnification or colors (like reverse
      video vs. normal scheme in a different program opened.)

      Thank you.

      Johnny :)

      John Cunniff
      President,
      Deaf-Blind Contact Center
      E-mail: johnc@... or johncunniff@...
      Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/jcunniff
      IMs: JCunn27611 or johncunniff@...
      PhoneS: 866-350-7482; Text IM: 781-606-0343
      Skype: [PPD - Busy schedules]
      Fax: 781-979-0215