RE: [magnifiers] Outlook 2010 and Zoom text.

  • Shawn Warren
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31 5:51 AM
      I recommend emailing ZoomText support (support@...). They can
      remote in and help isolate.

      Shawn

      -----Original Message-----
      From: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:magnifiers@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of TONY CRETNEY
      Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:26 AM
      To: magnifiers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [magnifiers] Outlook 2010 and Zoom text.

      I am running Outlook 2010 on my laptop and have been running it with a
      licensed version on Zoom Text 10 for over a month now and have not
      experiences anything like this. I have found Zoom Text 10 to be
      extremely stable and to work well with both outlook 2010 and Outlook
      2007 which I am running on my desktop. Perhaps another programme might
      be interfering with the System somehow.
      Tony
      skype robert.anthony.cretney