RE: [magnifiers] Outlook 2010 and Zoom text.

  • TONY CRETNEY
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2012
      I am running Outlook 2010 on my laptop and have been running it with a
      licensed version on Zoom Text 10 for over a month now and have not
      experiences anything like this. I have found Zoom Text 10 to be extremely
      stable and to work well with both outlook 2010 and Outlook 2007 which I am
      running on my desktop. Perhaps another programme might be interfering with
      the System somehow.
      Tony
      skype robert.anthony.cretney

      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2012