Outlook 2010 and Zoomtext.

  • Matthew Sullivan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2012
      Hi

      I have just had to upgrade my work PC to Windows 7 with Office 2010. I am
      temporarily using a trial version of the latest version of Zoomtext
      (v10.0.2.48 (64)) while I figure everything out, including registering this
      with AISquared. Previously I was using Windows XP and Office 2003 with a
      licenced version of Zoomtext (9 I believe). I am seeing some performance /
      compatibility issues in Outlook 2010 as every minute or so the screen
      freezes and the Outlook title bar reports �Not Resp0nding�, typically when
      flicking quickly from one email to another, or one folder to another. This
      sorts itself out in 15/20 seconds or so, however this is incredibly
      annoying. Is this a known issue? Can this be fixed?

      Thanks, Matthew.

    • TONY CRETNEY
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2012
        I am running Outlook 2010 on my laptop and have been running it with a
        licensed version on Zoom Text 10 for over a month now and have not
        experiences anything like this. I have found Zoom Text 10 to be extremely
        stable and to work well with both outlook 2010 and Outlook 2007 which I am
        running on my desktop. Perhaps another programme might be interfering with
        the System somehow.
        Tony
        skype robert.anthony.cretney

        Message 3 of 3 , May 31, 2012